Shipping & Delivery
CARGO AND DELIVERY
- The product is delivered to the courier company that our company has contracted to be delivered to the selected Buyer's Delivery Address. Our company's cargo solution partner for Turkey is Yurtiçi Kargo. Shipping is free for orders within Turkey.
- For orders within Turkey, delivery usually takes 3-7 business days, and the legal period of delivery is 30 (thirty) days at the latest from the date of order confirmation.
- Standard shipping rates for US and Canadian orders are calculated based on order weight and value. For US and Canadian orders, orders are usually delivered to the Buyer within 3-7 business days after they leave our facility. For USA and Canada orders, our company's cargo solution partner is UPS Cargo. Shipping is free on all US and Canadian orders over 200 (two hundred) USD.
- Standard shipping rates for European and UK orders are calculated based on order weight and value. For European and UK orders, orders are usually delivered to the Buyer within 3-7 working days after they leave our facility. Our company's cargo solution partner for European and UK orders is UPS Cargo. Shipping is free for all European and UK orders over 200 (two hundred) EUR.
- Shipping charges for international orders are calculated based on order weight and value. Shipping times for international orders vary according to the country where the order will be delivered. Our company's cargo solution partners for international orders are UPS and Aramex Cargo.
- For orders outside of Turkey, additional customs fees, duties and taxes may apply at checkout and/or delivery. It is recommended that you contact your post office, local government or us to learn more about additional charges for orders outside of Turkey.
- It is deemed that the delivery made to the Delivery Address and to the person at this address at the time of Delivery is made to the Buyer.
- Even if the Buyer is not at the address at the time of delivery, our company is deemed to have fulfilled its obligations completely and completely. Our company cannot be held responsible for the courier company's rules and procedures regarding the process following the Buyer's absence at the address at the time of delivery, delays caused by this situation, and the Buyer's failure to be present at the address. Losses and expenses arising from the late receipt of the Order by the Buyer or the return of the cargo to our Company or the need to send the Product back to the Buyer belong to the Buyer.
- Our company makes all reasonable efforts to secure the Order submitted to us. However, our Company cannot be held responsible for the delay or non-fulfillment of the Delivery due to delays that may arise in the supply chain and for which our Company cannot be held responsible, Force Majeure and similar commercial impossibilities and extraordinary circumstances affecting the production, supply and shipment processes.
- Our company is not responsible for the package/parcel(s) that the buyer refuses to pay the customs fee, and any order not returned to our facility is not accepted for return.
- Our company cannot be held responsible under any circumstances for customs duties not paid by the buyer.
- Our company cannot be held responsible under any circumstances for delays in delivery due to carrier and postal blockages regulated by the country to which the order is sent.
- Unless otherwise announced on the Website due to campaigns or special regulations, the Shipping fee is borne by the Buyer.
- Except for the cases where the transportation is undertaken by our Company, the Buyer is obliged to immediately unpack the received product and examine whether it has been damaged during transportation, photograph the damage in case of damage, and keep a report with the cargo company personnel. It is not possible to apply to our company for damages that are not fixed during transportation with a damage assessment report.
- It is our company's responsibility to deliver the contracted product in a sound, complete and in accordance with the qualifications specified in the order.